LOWONGAN at Rikolto Indonesia
Human Resources and General Support Officer
Regional Office Rikolto Indonesia, Denpasar, Bali –
The HR and GS Officer responsible for all HR and operational administration aspect of the organization. Under the direction of HR and Operations Director, he/she will contribute to monitor and guide the implementation of HR and administration component
He/she oversees all daily HR administrative and operational tasks of the regional office and the field office(s) of Rikolto in Indonesia. Administrative coordination that includes among others human resources administration, office management, procurement/purchasing, travel & logistics, event management, office maintenance, machinery/equipment support.
1. Human Resources Coordination
§ Assist HR & Operation Director in implementing personnel policies, ensuring best practice and that such policies are in accordance with Indonesian labour law, fully accessible to and understood by staff (through frequent training and review) and enforced equally throughout the organization.
§ Provide support to the Director in recruitment and orientation:
§ Meeting recruitment needs, including advising users/clients on the recruitment process, placing advertisements, facilitating interviews, and checking references;
§ Related to new hired employee, processing and ensuring their registration with BPJS and/or the health insurance carrier; office access; IT unit for computer and email access etc.;
§ Assist in the induction of new staff.
§ Provide support in the Annual Performance Review process;
§ Administer the HR/personnel benefits program, i.e. BPJS and/or health insurance, and regular review of the program.
– Collecting/verifying necessary personnel documentation and maintain complete & most current master files for each employ– Monitoring time sheet completion and the tracking of staff leave and comp time as necessary– In coordination with the Director, maintaining HR documents’ hardcopies, electronic filing and database systems. Further, ensuring the confidentiality of all HR information.
2. Partnership and Consultancy Contract Administration
§ Maintain the contacts of Rikolto’s partners for the purpose of administration (farmer organization, independent consultants, vendor/supplier, etc)
§ Prepare the contract for independent consultant as per instructed by his/her line manager
§ Responsible for management and inventory control for office supplies, equipment and other goods/services. Conduct annual asset verification and reporting.
§ Office Facility management: Support purchase or rental of office space and completion of related legal requirements. Ensure timely administration of facility and maintenance issues, issues of general repair (electricity, air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (cleaning and painting, etc.). Ensure the cleanliness and upkeep of the office, maintain hygiene and kitchen supplies (sundries) inventory and distribution, by supervising office Helper/cleaner;
§ Travel Arrangement: In coordination with the Travel Agency, coordinate the travel arrangements for employee, partners and visitors especially during major events.
§ Event Management: Coordinate the logistics for events, meetings, etc., including accommodation of employee, partners and visitors. Working in coordination with the relevant units/projects and staff on events management.
§ Procurement of Office Supplies and Minor Items: Responsible for procurement of office supplies, equipment and other goods/services as required. Support the management of procurement functions such as the tender process, grant procurements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services with the support and oversight through the supervisor. Ensure purchases are properly approved in terms of Rikolto’s published authority levels and purchases meet procurement policy of Rikolto.
§ Administration Records: Responsible for arranging and maintaining any administrative documents;
§ Front Office: In-charge of the front desk such as managing incoming and out-going calls, courier, mailing and guest relations.
§ Support on Petty Cash: Manage the petty cash (collect completed petty cash request forms, verify signatures and receipts and disburse cash if approved) in accordance with established petty cash management procedures. Verify and reconcile Petty cash vouchers.
§ Special assignments which may be identified and exercised/implemented in the future.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s (required) Degree in Administration, Human Resources, Economics, and Business or equivalent;
· 3 – 5 years progressive experience in human resources, operation, office management;
· Have experience in managing a small team (desirable).
· Have good understanding on manpower law and other related manpower government policy
· Familiar with various recruitment tools, appraisal system, C & B method (preferred);
· Have good understanding regarding income tax (especially PPH21)
· Excellent experience in meeting/event planning or travel logistics;
· Hands on experience in procurement, asset & inventory management, office management/practices,
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PP and Outlook;
· Good written and verbal skills in English, fluency in Bahasa Indonesia.
· Strong confidentiality ethic;
· Have high standards of performance and assumes responsibility and accountability; capacity for sound operational decision making and proactive problem solving within the roles & responsibilities;
· Able to work independently as well as in a team environment, and able to create/maintain a work environment that promotes diversity of people and thinking;
· Excellent interpersonal, good communication and coordination skills;
· Able to multi-task and work well under time constraints, including capability to be flexible to respond to changing requirements.
· Good planning, organizational and time management skills;
· Affinity with sustainable, human and environmentally friendly practices, in particular in agricultural and food value chains.
- Core (competencies applied to all job levels and career stages):
o Communications for results
o Leading self
- Technical (more specific than Core; the knowledge & skill required for a specific job):
o Building networks
o Quality oriented
- Leadership (knowledge & skill important to be an effective leader):
o Problem solving
o Stimulating others